Sakai QA Planning Meeting

Andrea Schmidt

Jul 10, 2024, 6:18:44 PMJul 10
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 11 July 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 12 July 2024

http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
QA Room
password: apereo

Best,
Andrea Schmidt

Andrea Schmidt

Jul 17, 2024, 6:00:28 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 18 July 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 19 July 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jul 24, 2024, 6:32:49 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 24 July 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 25 July 2024