Sakai QA Planning Meeting

Andrea Schmidt

Jan 10, 2024, 6:15:51 PMJan 10
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 11 January 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 12 January 2024

http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
QA Room
password: apereo

Best,
Andrea Schmidt

Andrea Schmidt

Jan 17, 2024, 7:50:14 PMJan 17
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 18 January 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 19 January 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jan 24, 2024, 5:31:41 PMJan 24
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 25 January 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 26 January 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jan 31, 2024, 6:59:57 PMJan 31
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 1 February 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 2 February 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Feb 7, 2024, 5:37:40 PMFeb 7
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 8 February 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 9 February 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Feb 14, 2024, 6:20:48 PMFeb 14
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 15 February 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 16 February 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Feb 21, 2024, 5:50:47 PMFeb 21
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 22 February 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 23 February 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Feb 28, 2024, 6:57:52 PMFeb 28
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 29 February 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 1 March 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Mar 6, 2024, 5:46:40 PMMar 6
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-5), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 7 March 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-5). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 8 March 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Mar 13, 2024, 5:36:26 PMMar 13
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 14 March 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 15 March 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Mar 20, 2024, 5:59:38 PMMar 20
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 21 March 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 22 March 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Mar 27, 2024, 6:07:09 PMMar 27
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 27 March 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 28 March 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Mar 27, 2024, 6:08:49 PMMar 27
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Correction!

Next QA meeting: 28 March 2024
Next Test Fest: 29 March 2024

Sorry for any confusion,
Andrea Schmidt

Andrea Schmidt

Apr 3, 2024, 6:25:43 PMApr 3
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 4 April2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 5 April 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Apr 10, 2024, 8:04:38 PMApr 10
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 11 April 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 12 April 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Apr 17, 2024, 6:45:04 PMApr 17
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 18 April 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 19 April 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Apr 24, 2024, 7:09:35 PMApr 24
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 25 April 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 26 April 2024

Andrea Schmidt

May 1, 2024, 7:09:15 PMMay 1
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 2 May 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 3 May 2024

Andrea Schmidt

May 8, 2024, 6:47:04 PMMay 8
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 9 May 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 10 May 2024

Andrea Schmidt

May 15, 2024, 5:51:19 PMMay 15
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 16 May 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 17 May 2024

Andrea Schmidt

May 22, 2024, 6:41:51 PMMay 22
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 23 May 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 24 May 2024

Andrea Schmidt

May 29, 2024, 7:42:22 PMMay 29
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 30 May 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 31 May 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jun 5, 2024, 7:24:40 PMJun 5
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 6 June 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 7 June 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jun 12, 2024, 5:31:24 PMJun 12
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 13 June 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 14 June 2024

Andrea Schmidt

Jun 19, 2024, 5:48:20 PMJun 19
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 20 June 2024

There will not be a Test Fest this Friday (21 June 2024).

Andrea Schmidt

Jun 26, 2024, 6:03:08 PMJun 26
to saka...@apereo.org, Sakai Development, sakai-user
Good evening,

Every Thursday at 6:00pm (ET, GMT-4), we have a QA meeting. If you're interested in QA, please come to the meeting!

Next QA meeting: 27 June 2024

On Fridays, we have a Test Fest at 10am (ET, GMT-4). If you're interested in helping with testing or have questions about testing, please come to the meeting!

Next Test Fest: 28 June 2024