How to contribute our works on Sakai Contrib

Shoji Kajita

Feb 14, 2024, 3:46:10 AMFeb 14
to sakai...@apereo.org, Shoji Kajita, Koichiro TONOMURA
Hi all,

I would like to contribute our works on Sakai at Kyoto University.

I think that the best way is to create Jira issues and make PRs on Sakai master branch but part of works are highly depending on Sakai core codes.

So, before making PRs, I would like to put our entire Sakai source codes as Sakai Contrib.
And then, based on feedbacks from Sakai Community, I would like to prepare Jira issues and PRs.

My question is:

1. Is it allowed for us to create a repository to put our entire Sakai source code?
2. Who can handle this request?

Best regards,
Shoji