2023 Sakai Camp is next week! Join us virtually!

Wilma Hodges

Feb 2, 2023, 4:27:54 PM2/2/23
to sakai-user, sakai-dev, sakai-c...@apereo.org

Hello Sakai Community!

Sakai Camp is happening next week, Mon.-Tues. Feb 6 and 7 in Orlando, FL. If you are planning to join us in person, please see our Planning Doc for additional details on the hotel and other logistics.

If you can't make it in person, you are welcome to join us remotely! For those attending from off-site, you may connect to the Zoom meeting room on Monday Feb 6 anytime between 9am to 4pm, and/or Tuesday Feb 7 anytime between 9am to 4pm Eastern Time. You may also view the meeting agenda and notes document to get an idea of what is happening and when topics will be discussed. However, remember that Sakai Camp is an unconference style meeting, so we may add, rearrange, or otherwise modify the agenda items throughout the day.

PLEASE NOTE: We plan to break for lunch from approximately 12pm to 1pm each day. We will also have short, 15 min breaks midmorning and midafternoon, so if you connect and don’t see anyone in the room, you may have caught us during lunch or a break.

Zoom Meeting link

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89003060192?pwd=MXMwcVhJdmxwVHJKQ2JZRDBhWHBydz09

Meeting ID: 890 0306 0192

Passcode: 736919

One tap mobile

+13052241968,,89003060192# US

+16469313860,,89003060192# US

All hours are in Eastern Standard Time (local Orlando time).

Thanks!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D., UXC
Sakai Community Manager