Open Source Community Survey

Laura McCord

Aug 22, 2022, 2:48:03 PM8/22/22
to op...@apereo.org
Hello Apereo Community,

I know that many of you have been a participant in open source communities in some capacity as a contributor, mentor, or subscriber using various open source tools and forums. I would be thrilled if you’d participate in this survey to gain a health check of our community, along with communities you've participated in. We'd be interested in learning about your experiences.

The survey contains about 25 questions and should take about 5 minutes to complete, and you may take it anonymously.

We really appreciate your support and time! If you want to share the survey link to others please feel free!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BC8ZCDC

Thank you so much!

Laura Moran (aka Laura McCord)

Strategic Project Manager

Unicon Inc

Laura McCord

Aug 29, 2022, 10:51:24 PM8/29/22
to op...@apereo.org, uporta...@apereo.org, uport...@apereo.org

Hello Apereo Community!

Just a reminder, if you haven't taken the Open Source Community Survey you have until Friday, Sept 2nd to take it before it closes.