LAST WEEK! Early bird rates still available for Open Apereo 2020 Online Conference

3 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Ian Dolphin

no leída,
20 may 2020, 6:22:50 a.m.20/5/20
para Apereo Open List
OPEN APEREO 2020
"The Higher Education Open-Source Conference"
June 15-19, 2020 - Online

LAST WEEK! Early bird discounts expire NEXT WEEK (May 26, 2020). Register for the conference to take advantage of the savings. Rates start at $39 for members, $49 for non-members with discounts for groups of 5 or more (and only $19 for students!). Financial aid available thanks to the generosity of our sponsors Entornos de Formación Global https://www.edf.global/ Learning Experiences https://www.learnxp.com/ and Longsight https://www.longsight.com/

ACT FAST!

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Keynote: Kathleen Fitzpatrick on "Sustainability, Solidarity, and the Common Good"
  • Designing for Resilience Workshop: Collaborate with Michael Feldstein and others about academic resilience
  • Learn about Apereo open source projects for portals, analytics, learning tools, lecture capture, authentication, scheduling, and more
  • Community presentations on using open source in higher ed for resilience and sustainability

Open Apereo 2020 will be fully online! Join us for this opportunity to explore open source solutions for higher education and enjoy connecting with our diverse, international community.

We look forward to seeing you online at Open Apereo 2020!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, Chair Open Apereo 2020 Planning Committee
Martin Ramsay, Vice-Chair Open Apereo 2020 Planning Committee
Jenn Cummings, Concentra Conference Planning
Ian Dolphin, Apereo Foundation Executive Director

For general inquiries about this year’s conference, please contact:

--
Ian Dolphin
Apereo Foundation

Apereo is a global community. I sometimes send email outside your usual working hours. I do not expect you to respond outside your usual working hours

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos