Displaying random views

Pablo Vidaurri

May 9, 2023, 1:46:14 AM5/9/23
to CAS Community
When I do gradlew listTemplateViews, i see one of the templates such as:
templates\casBadHoursView.html

How can I view this page to see what it looks like out of the box? I've tried myserver/cas/badHours, myserver/cas/BadHours, myserver/cas/badhours, etc and cannot find the page. Only thing I can view is cas/login and cas/logout.

Ray Bon

May 9, 2023, 11:46:27 AM5/9/23
to cas-...@apereo.org
Pablo,

One of the drawbacks to any template system is that you have to run the application to see them. You could configure cas so that bad hours is happening 'right now' which should show the page / fragment.

Ray

On Mon, 2023-05-08 at 21:51 -0700, Pablo Vidaurri wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

King, Robert

May 9, 2023, 12:11:08 PM5/9/23
to cas-...@apereo.org

You would need to setup a service entry with a time based service access strategy that would fail on entry.

The example from:

https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/services/Service-Access-Strategy-Time.html

should work since its dates are in the past.

  "accessStrategy" : {

    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.TimeBasedRegisteredServiceAccessStrategy",

    "startingDateTime" : "2015-11-01T13:19:54.132-07:00",

    "endingDateTime" : "2015-11-10T13:19:54.248-07:00",

    "zoneId" : "UTC"

  }

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas