Open Apereo @ FOSSY Update: CFP Extended!

Patrick Masson

May 12, 2023, 3:25:04 PM5/12/23
to Apereo Conference Planning, Apereo Board

Hello Apereo Projects and People,

The Free and Open Source Software Yearly Conference, or "FOSSY," call for proposals was extended to May 18th. This year, in place of our regular Open Apereo conference, we're partnering with the FOSSY Conference, Moodle, and Creative Commons to organize the "FOSS For Education" community track at FOSSY. Sessions focus on the use of open source software, open educational resources, open hardware, open research--any open initiative supporting education.

The FOSSY Conference provides an excellent opportunity for the Apereo community to meet colleagues across open source and higher education involved in other open educational projects and programs, share best practices, discover new concepts, and build new relationships.

If you're involved with an open initiative, please consider submitting a presentation proposal. Also, please help spread the word about the FOSS For Education track at FOSSY (the inaugural year) and share this note with others working in and with open initiatives across education.

Call for Proposals: https://2023.fossy.us/call-for-proposals/

Learn more about FOSSY: https://2023.fossy.us/

Thank you all,
Patrick