Updating Principal in custom MFA

已查看 15 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sidhant Chetan Setia

未读,
2021年7月20日 14:48:042021/7/20
收件人 CAS Community
I have a custom MFA in which I need to update the Principal upon successful authentication. Once the authentication is complete I have the following return statement where "alternate" a different username that the one who logged in.

return createHandlerResult(
        credential, this.principalFactory.createPrincipal(alternate), new ArrayList<>(0));

In the logs I can see the Authenticated principal with the correct username which I set in the MFA handler. But the Principal reverts back to the original username for the action "TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_CREATED".

I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with this. Any help would be appreciated.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子