Custom MFA Flow

Sven Specker

Jul 8, 2024, 5:54:31 AMJul 8
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi!

Has anyone implemented a Custom MFA flow to ask a MFA Server to simply
check for a TOTP code? Like PrivacyIDEA where it is a simple HTTP request.

Like: Login->MFA window if activated in Service->profit.

While the java code to do that is trivial, I am getting brain mush if I
even look into Spring stuff, it makes my skin crawl.

Would appreciate any pointers how to do that, apart from "Read the
Spring docs". I have the basic understanding how it works, but my
attempts so far have been fruitless.

Tried to find code that would enlighten me, but failed so far as well.
If someone points me at that, I can manage as well.

Thanks!

** Sven Specker -- Goethe-University Frankfurt Computing Center **
*********** UNIX System Administration (Auth/IDM) ****************
***** spe...@rz.uni-frankfurt.de [Phone (+49)-69-798-15188] *****