Cas connexion with ldap

Coeurcy Mokoko

May 25, 2023, 9:36:41 AM5/25/23
to CAS Community
Hello, can someone please tell me why I can't authenticate to cas server with the user I configured in the "cas.properties", this user is the one I created in ldap with the same information I entered in "cas.properties"

Here is cas.properties:

cas.server.name=http://acsi.cg:8443
cas.server.prefix=${cas.server.name}/cas

logging.config: file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml

cas.authn.accept.users=
### Connexion LDAP
cas.authn.ldap[0].providerClass=org.ldaptive.provider.unboundid.UnboundIDProvid>
cas.authn.ldap[0].type=AUTHENTICATED
cas.authn.ldap[0].useSsl=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].ldapUrl=ldap://acsi.cg:389
cas.authn.ldap[0].baseDn=dc= acsi,dc=cg
cas.authn.ldap[0].subtreeSearch=true
cas.authn.ldap[0].searchFilter=sAMAccountName={user}
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=cn,givenName,mail
# Credential to connect to LDAP
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindDn=CN=admin,DC= acsi,DC=cg
cas.authn.ldap[0].bindCredential=@Debian453

My user for ldap is:

username: admin
password: @Debian453

Thanks !

Baba Ndiaye

May 25, 2023, 10:41:49 AM5/25/23
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hello Mokoko
You can add first
implemntation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap"
After create a file in /etc/cas/config/cas.properties and paste your CAS config

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Coeurcy Mokoko

May 26, 2023, 4:33:30 AM5/26/23
to CAS Community, mrbaba...@gmail.com
Hello, I've already done this but I'm having an authentication problem, the password and user name I entered are incorrect even though it's the user I created in LDAP. Even "casuser, Mellon" no longer works!