cas6.3.7 SSO Session is no shared between web applications.

He Vincent

Oct 21, 2021, 8:39:54 PM10/21/21
to CAS Community
I have upgraded cas from 5.3 to 6.3.7 recently with similar settings.
Then I found one issue.
It seems that the SSO session is not shared.
In the same brower.
If I have loggined in application A.
Then I tiried to access other applications, it will ask me to login it again in some cases. I am not sure about why?

Ray Bon

Oct 21, 2021, 10:34:00 PM10/21/21
to cas-...@apereo.org
Vincent,

Some of the properties may have changed key names. Verify that the properties are correct for 6.3.

Ray

On Thu, 2021-10-21 at 17:39 -0700, He Vincent wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.

He Vincent

Oct 22, 2021, 12:46:01 AM10/22/21
to CAS Community, Ray Bon
Sure, I have already changed those parameters.

He Vincent

Oct 22, 2021, 5:26:33 AM10/22/21
to CAS Community, He Vincent, Ray Bon
I did bunch of testing, and at last, I removed below parameters, it woks now:
cas.ticket.registry.cleaner.schedule.repeat-interv
cas.ticket.st.number-of-uses
cas.ticket.st.time-to-kill-in-seconds
cas.ticket.tgt.hard-timeout.time-to-kill-in-second
cas.ticket.tgt.throttledTimeout.timeInBetweenUsesI
cas.ticket.tgt.throttledTimeout.timeToKillInSecond
cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.max-time-to-live-in-seconds

I have no time to find which one is the key blocker.