CAS 6.5.5 Hazelcast discovery documentation issue

Stéphane Delcourt

Jul 26, 2022, 6:25:42 AMJul 26
to CAS Community
Hi,

Just noticed that the property
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.cluster.discovery.enabled
is missing in documentation. (or I'm not able to find it)
I guess it's because there's no global discovery page in documentation but new users are not going to find correct information to setup discovery.

Regards

Stéphane

Ray Bon

Jul 27, 2022, 3:04:50 PMJul 27
to cas-...@apereo.org
Stéphane,

I could not find it either.

You can get a list of all properties with:
./gradlew exportConfigMetadata

And to know that command:
./gradlew tasks

Ray

On Tue, 2022-07-26 at 03:25 -0700, Stéphane Delcourt wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.
--
Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.