Multiple PAC4J Clients - Unauthorized Access

RJ

Mar 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM3/23/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
One PAC4J client works great, however, when multiple clients are defined,

Login flow throws an error:

/cas/login?client_name=abc, throws error:Unauthorized Access
/cas/login?client_name=def, throws error :Unauthorized Access
/cas/login throws default login page

properties:
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].clientName=abc
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystorePassword=xxxx
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].privateKeyPassword=xxxx
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].serviceProviderEntityId=https://tempsp01.example.com
..

cas.authn.pac4j.saml[1].clientName=def
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[1].keystorePassword=xxxx
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[1].privateKeyPassword=xxxx
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[1].serviceProviderEntityId=https://tempsp01.example.com
..

TJ

Mar 24, 2018, 11:55:47 AM3/24/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
Well, I guess /cas/login?client_name=SAML2Client is allowed only for SAMLResponse (HTTP POST Operation).

The autodirect works with the following parameters, only when there is one client, for example SAML2Client or abc in the  example below.

cas.authn.pac4j.typedIdUsed=true
cas.authn.pac4j.autoRedirect=true

How do we allow autoredirect when there are multiple pac4j clients.. and client name is sent in the query string.

Now that /login?client_name=xxx is not designed for this purpose, Is there another end point such as /redirectclient?client_name=xxxx ?

Alin Tomoiaga

Jul 21, 2021, 9:11:22 AM7/21/21
to CAS Community, ssog...@gmail.com
Have you managed to find an answer to this question? I am very much interested in the same thing?