Account unlock feature in Apereo Cas

Vikash Chandra Ansh

Aug 2, 2022, 2:18:20 PM8/2/22
to CAS Community
Hi Team..

Could you pleas confirm if there is any feature to do account unlock in LDAP using CAS

Currently I am using cas version 5.2.9 and tried to add a custom webflow in parallel to password management webflow configurer.

However, I am getting surprising result. For both the flow ,i.e. forgot password and account unlock I am getting the same transition/screen if i enable both. But in standalone mode i.e. taking one at a time, each flow is working as expected.

Can someone please guide where I am doing wrong?

Thanks and regards
Vikash Chandra

CAS Community

Aug 10, 2022, 11:59:55 AM8/10/22
to CAS Community, vikasha...@gmail.com
There is no "feature to do account unlock in LDAP using CAS".

Vikash Chandra Ansh

Aug 12, 2022, 11:06:18 AM8/12/22
to CAS Community
Thanks a lot.

Now I am able to successfully unlock my account using CAS. I have some code changes and able to achieve this.