CAS 7 master mfa-gauth issue commit 15580dc action="@{/login}"

Frédéric Dussurget

Apr 16, 2024, 12:03:32 PMApr 16
to CAS Community
Hi,
context : mfa-gauth issue, since october, we have a 401 error trying to acces /cas/mfa-gauth when trying to register new devices.

according to this commit :

When I roll back the "action" value in this form, from :
action="@{${'/' + activeFlowId} }"
to :
action="@{/login}"

It is ... back to life and working again (in my case, but that is not the case for everybody afaik ...)
The webflow might have changed from CAS 6 to 7 and there might be a blocking spring permission on the /cas/mfa-gauth endpoint ...

A lot of thanks to Al Faller, have a look at the previous discussion :

Regards,

Frédéric Dussurget

May 27, 2024, 5:47:36 AMMay 27
to CAS Community, Frédéric Dussurget
Hi there,
just asking if somebody managed to resolve this pending issue ?
regards,

Łukasz Woźniak

May 28, 2024, 9:48:46 PMMay 28
to cas-...@apereo.org, Frédéric Dussurget
We override view and Madej change from mfa-gauth to login.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Frédéric Dussurget

Jun 3, 2024, 5:45:16 AMJun 3
to CAS Community, Łukasz Woźniak, Frédéric Dussurget
Thanks Lukasz, so ... no official fix for the moment ... wait and see :)
regards,

artur mis

Jun 28, 2024, 9:26:25 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to CAS Community, Frédéric Dussurget, Łukasz Woźniak
Have this issue been solved ?  Does it mean that mf-gauth not work in 7.0,7.1 ?