FOSSY CFP: Only 3 Days Left!

1 view

Patrick Masson

May 15, 2023, 4:08:56 PM5/15/23
to Apereo Conferences

Hello Apereo projects and people,

The Free and Open Source Software Yearly (FOSSY) call for proposals ends in just three days (May 18th, 2023). Please consider speaking at this inaugural event. The "FOSS For Education" track provides an ideal platform to share your successes and promote your projects.

For all those across Apereo that helped to make Open Apereo such a valuable community event, I hope you will join your peers and colleagues again at FOSSY; an excellent opportunity to reconnect with the Apereo community while extending your open source and higher ed network.

Thank you, and see you in Portland,
Patrick

P.S. Please feel free share this with others from across your campus or communities who are also working in/with open source software and other open educational initiatives.

--

Patrick Masson
Executive Director
Apereo Foundation