Fwd: [apereo-open] FREE Webinar Series: ChatGPT and Generative AI in Education

Misagh

May 10, 2023, 10:50:31 PM5/10/23
to CAS Community, CAS Announcements
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Patrick Masson <patrick...@apereo.org>

Hi all,

(I thought it might be of interest to Apereo community members, especially faculty and instructional designers.)

A notice came through the Educause lists from the IDN community regarding a special summer professional development program (webinar series): ChatGPT and Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education!

Fourteen guest speakers from across the country will present five webinar sessions from May to July. The speakers will share their experience in applying ChatGPT and generative AI technologies in teaching and learning. From theory to practice they will share lessons they learned as well as effective practices and strategies when adopting and integrating such technologies in classrooms.

Thanks to Florida Virtual Campus' sponsorship as well as to the guest speakers' hard work and contribution, FREE webinar registrations are available to everyone! RSVP is required. First come first serve. Limited seats are available in each webinar. Please preview the webinar schedule and register TODAY.

The easiest way to register is to download the attached PDF document and follow the webinar registration links included in the document. Please feel free to share this message and/or the PDF document with anyone who might be interested.

Hope this is of interest,
Patrick

--

Patrick Masson