Re: [cas-user] /cas/actuator endpoints lower priority?

Ray Bon

Jul 8, 2024, 11:02:59 PMJul 8
to cas-user list
I can confirm that /cas/actuator/health periodically returns HTTP 503 (server unavailable). The frequency of returns tends to increase over several hours.
We have even observed high frequency of 503's at times when (presumably) authentications would be minimal (in the middle of the night).
I am trying to figure out how to create a 503 in a development environment.
If anyone has any suggestion or has observed this, please let cas-user list know.

Thanks

Ray

Baron Fujimoto

Jul 13, 2024, 12:46:56 AM (12 days ago) Jul 13
to cas-...@apereo.org
I'm not sure if this is in response to or related to my earlier post to the list about this[*] but just in case it's not, then we also have noted these spurious 50s responses on /cas/actuator/heath.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> ::: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum descendus pantorum