Hurry! The Open Apereo 2020 Call for Proposals is open Until December 20th!

Ian Dolphin (apereo)

Dec 9, 2019, 6:59:01 AM12/9/19
to announ...@apereo.org

If you’re connected to an Apereo software community, you’re probably aware of the value of open source software in higher education. Apereo is home to sixteen software communities, offering open source solutions to a range of diverse higher education problem spaces. At Open Apereo 2020, you can gain in-depth insights into the successful application of open source solutions at higher education institutions around the world.

Open Apereo 2020 is a practitioners event. Learn how others in global higher education are using open-source software to help deliver the academic mission, control costs, and retain the capacity to innovate. Share your own experience. Join us at Open Apereo 2020 at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (Monday, June 15 to Friday, June 19, 2020).

We’re planning big changes to the format of the event. You can read about them here https://www.apereo.org/content/open-apereo-2020-vision. Real-world stories of open source success remain a vital component of the program.

We invite you to submit a proposal now - Click Here to Submit Today https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/oa20/Homepage

We are seeking proposals for presentations or discussion sessions in these tracks:
• Strategy and Leadership
• Open Source Software Success Stories
• Technical Deep Dive
• Facing the Future: Innovation Supporting Change

Please consider sharing your experience of open source software with others, and taking the opportunity to learn from their efforts. We look forward to your proposal!

Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2020 Planning Committee Chair
Martin Ramsay, Open Apereo 2020 Planning Committee Vice-Chair
Jennifer Cummings, jenn.c...@apereo.org, Open Apereo 2020, Conference Coordinator

Apereo is a global community. I sometimes send email outside your usual working hours. I do not expect you to respond outside your usual working hours