Only 10 Days Left to Register for the Sakai Virtual Conference!

1 view

Wilma Hodges

Nov 4, 2022, 10:41:36 AM11/4/22
to saka...@apereo.org, announ...@apereo.org

Please join us at the Sakai Virtual Conference 2022!

November 15-16, 2022 – Online

http://virtconf.apereo.org/   #SakaiVC22

The Sakai Virtual Conference is a completely online conference with an emphasis on pedagogy and best practices. This faculty-friendly event is targeted toward the teaching and learning aspects of using Sakai, but technical topics are also covered. Faculty, Instructional Designers, Administrators, and Technical Staff are all encouraged to attend. We are also featuring post-conference workshops on Xerte and Materia, two open source content authoring tools that work great with Sakai.

Have you registered yet? If not, what are you waiting for! There are so many great reasons to attend!
  • Check out our terrific program of sessions and post-conference workshops.
  • Registration is only $5 per person.
  • All registered attendees get their choice of conference SWAG (t-shirt, mug, or socks).
  • And there will be fun and prizes with activities like:
    • Scavenger Hunt
    • Sakai Trivia Contest
    • Online Escape Room - Save Sakaiger from the Zombie virus!
    • Open Source Quiz Bingo
    • Random prize draw
Don't miss out! Register Now!

Wilma