Extension: Call for Content Summer Newsletter, August 10th

1 view

Michelle Hall

Aug 8, 2022, 12:03:25 PM8/8/22
to Apereo Announcements
Hello Apereo Community,

Our Summer issue of the Apereo Foundation Newsletter will be released on or around August 15th. Please send submissions by Wednesday, August 10th.

Our newsletter format is multimedia friendly, so links to slideshares, videos, and images are great items to include in your submissions as well.

Send submissions, short or long, to newsl...@apereo.org.

And a quick heads up-- The Apereo Newsletters are going through a change! The newsletter will be coming from our new database management system, CiviCRM. Please be sure to add the following email address, noreply...@notification.civimail.org, to your address book, to ensure the newsletter does not end up in your junk box.

Not sure if you are signed up? Use this link to add yourself to the list!

Thanks,
Michelle

--
Michelle N. P. Hall