Apereo Foundation Board of Directors Elections 2021: Nominations Open Today

1 view

Ian Dolphin (apereo)

Apr 6, 2021, 5:54:38 AM4/6/21
to announ...@apereo.org
Dear Colleague

Nominations open today, Tuesday April 6th, for four (4) vacant places on the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors. The terms of office of Francois Campbell (Opencollab - ZA), Boeta Pretorius (North-West University - ZA), Anne-Marie Scott (Athabasca University - CA) end this year. All three Board members have served one term on the Board and are therefore eligible for re-nomination.

Nominations close on Monday 3rd May and should be submitted before 1700 UTC on that day. Nominations may be made by members or representatives of Apereo member organisations in good standing. The nominee does not have to be employed by an Apereo member organisation. If you wish you make a nomination, please check to ensure that the person concerned is willing to stand.

Voting papers and proxy ballot instructions will be circulated on May 17th. Voting will take place at the Foundation AGM online on 9th June. New Directors will take office in July.

The Apereo bylaws can be found at http://bit.ly/ApereoByLaws

An election timetable is available https://www.apereo.org/content/2021-apereo-foundation-board-election-timeline

Best wishes

Ian
--
Ian Dolphin
Apereo Foundation

From July 2021 I will retire as Executive Director of the Apereo Foundation. Please adjust your contact information to e...@apereo.org

Apereo is a global community. I sometimes send email outside your usual working hours. I do not expect you to respond outside your usual working hours