ELI Advisory Board Seeking Members

patrick...@apereo.org

Mar 10, 2022, 3:18:52 PM3/10/22
to announcements

Hello Apereo community,

This just came through the EDUCUASE lists and I thought someone from the Apereo community might be interested.

The Teaching and Learning Program Advisory Committee (formerly the ELI Advisory Board) is seeking four new members to join our committee between June 2022 and 2025.

Committee members advise EDUCAUSE on the strategic direction of the EDUCAUSE Teaching and Learning Program, as well as on events, publications, and resources to be developed for the program. This is an excellent opportunity to:

  • Give back to the community and help the Teaching and Learning Program best meet member needs.
  • Gain leadership skills and experience.
  • Learn from and network with other teaching and learning professionals.

The committee meets virtually 4–8 times per year, and additional ad hoc opportunities may arise to advise on broader EDUCAUSE programming such as the research agenda. Committee terms last for three years.

Due to the importance of our commitment to DEI, we are seeking candidates that reflect the diversity of EDUCAUSE members, including demographic factors such as race, generation, sexual orientation, gender/identity, disability, language, and religion; occupational factors such as role, institution type, location; and intellectual factors such as thought, opinion, and creative solutions.

If you’re interested in serving on the committee, please complete this form by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, March 18. Selection notifications will be sent the week of April 4.

If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out.

Best,

Kathe

P.S. The first meeting including new committee members will be held on June 10 in San Diego at the ELI Annual Meeting. We hope to see you there! If you are not able to join the committee meeting in person, an option to join virtually will be available.

Kathe Pelletier, EdD
Director, Teaching and Learning Program, EDUCAUSE

kpell...@educause.edu