Fwd: Sakai Online Faculty Showcase - May 26 at 1:30PM ET

Wilma Hodges

May 12, 2021, 1:49:39 PM5/12/21
to announ...@apereo.org, aper...@apereo.org
Apologies for cross-posting. I'm forwarding this to the general Apereo announcements list, since it may be of interest to other Apereo projects. The Sakai faculty showcase will highlight best practices in online teaching and learning.

Hope you can join us!

Wilma

Wilma Hodges, Ed.D.
Sakai PMC - Community Coordinator