DUE TOMORROW, 4/9: Last Call for March / April Apereo Newsletter Submissions

1 view

Lucy Appert

Apr 8, 2021, 9:57:07 AM4/8/21
to announ...@apereo.org
Hi Everyone,

A quick last call for submissions for the March/April Apereo Newsletter -- please get them in by tomorrow, Friday, April 9.

We know you're extremely busy supporting remote and hybrid learning in a pandemical world, so it's fine to send us bullet points, very short reflections, and ideas for pieces you don't have time to write but think should be written. Our newsletter format is multimedia friendly, so links to slideshares, videos, and images are great items to include in your submissions as well.

Send your submissions, short or long, to newsl...@apereo.org.

Thanks,

Lucy Appert
Newsletter Editor