uPortal Committer Nomination Julien Gribonvald

Christian Murphy

Oct 8, 2018, 4:27:55 PM10/8/18
to uPortal Developers
Hey everyone,

Julien is an active contributor to uPortal, ESUP Portail, and uPortal Contrib.
He has shepherded several project into uPortal contrib including:
His contributions have been of high quality and greatly benefit the community.
Julien would be a excellent addition to the committers group.

I propose Julien be granted committer access.

+1 from me.

Best Regards,

Christian Murphy

Christian Cousquer

Oct 8, 2018, 4:49:43 PM10/8/18
to Christian Murphy, uPortal Developers
Hyper +1 for me
-Christian

Benito Gonzalez

Oct 9, 2018, 12:44:13 PM10/9/18
to uPortal Developers
+1

Drew Wills

Oct 9, 2018, 12:46:24 PM10/9/18
to uport...@apereo.org

+1

drew

Andrew Petro

Oct 19, 2018, 12:26:26 AM10/19/18
to uPortal Developers
+1

awills

Oct 23, 2018, 7:14:30 PM10/23/18
to uPortal Developers
Folks,

The vote was a success.  I added Julien to the uportal-developers group within the Jasig org on GitHub.

drew

Julien Gribonvald

Oct 24, 2018, 4:32:08 AM10/24/18
to uport...@apereo.org

Thanks to all commiters for the vote and your confidence.

I'm honored to be part of the commiters group and I will do my best to serve the community !

Best regards,

Julien

Julien Gribonvald