Restricting SPNEGO to certain ip networks

Antti Sirviö

Sep 7, 2017, 2:41:58 PM9/7/17
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

I'm running CAS 5.1.2 with SPNEGO configured, now I want to restrict SPNEGO behaviour to certain ip networks on, and provide normal authentication form to others. I tried with following config entry to match 192.168.1.0 - 192.168.99.255:

cas.authn.spnego.ipsToCheckPattern=192\.168\.[1-9][0-9]?\.+

But it seems that SPNEGO is still offered for clients outside that regexp range. What I'm missing, is this right way to establish wanted behaviour?

Br,

Antti

Bergner, Arnold

Sep 8, 2017, 2:42:59 AM9/8/17
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

I don't know about SPNEGO, but it seems you're matching multiple dots at the end. Maybe add another dot to match IP addresses?

Also, I've been successful with round brackets in other places. Maybe try this:

192\.168\.(1-9)(0-9)?\..+

Regards Arnold