SSO with uPortal's bundled CAS and OpenLDAP

FAYZ

Feb 26, 2021, 6:45:16 PM2/26/21
to uPortal Community
Hello,

I want to configure uPortal to use OpenLDAP I tried to find documentation but there isn't any available. Can anyone point me to the right direction or mention the configuration I need to do.

Benito Gonzalez

Feb 27, 2021, 2:05:11 PM2/27/21
to FAYZ, uPortal Community
Hi FAYZ,

Take a look at https://github.com/uPortal-Project/uPortal/blob/master/docs/implement/user-attributes/ldap.md for more information about using LDAP as a source for user attributes.

I see you have a lot of questions on getting started. Reach out if you are interested in hiring help. My company provides training and support around uPortal and related projects.

Have a great weekend!
-B

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 3:45 PM FAYZ <m.faiza...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I want to configure uPortal to use OpenLDAP I tried to find documentation but there isn't any available. Can anyone point me to the right direction or mention the configuration I need to do.

FAYZ

Feb 27, 2021, 5:53:14 PM2/27/21
to uPortal Community, bgonzalez, uPortal Community, FAYZ
Hi,

Thankyou or the instructions. Unfortunately, I'm trying to learn things right now so I can't hire a professional.
I've OpenLDAP server on ldap://mydomain.com with  and I've configured the uPortal.properties accordingly.

I'm a bit confused about the IPersonAttributeDao bean
What attributes do I have to setup on OpenLDAP?