Workshops or roundtables at Open Apereo?

Jim Helwig

Apr 6, 2021, 3:05:58 PM4/6/21
to uporta...@apereo.org

Hi all,

In addition to presentations at the virtual Open Apereo 2021 conference, there is an opportunity to schedule community roundtables or workshops. Historically we have generally had a couple, one where we go around and everyone shares a bit about what is going on with their local uPortal deployment and another looks at the possible roadmap for uPortal going for the next year.

Is there interest in either of those this year or a community discussion on a completely different topic? What would you like to meet about?

JimH

--

Jim Helwig

uPortal Steering Committee Chair

pronouns:he/him/his

John Gartrell

Apr 6, 2021, 5:35:55 PM4/6/21
to Jim Helwig, uporta...@apereo.org
Roadmap conversations are always “fun”. I’m good with whatever the group decides.

Thanks for all the hard work put into this project/community.

John

John Gartrell
Director of Information Technology
Missional University