Submit your conference proposal this week!

Jim Helwig

Mar 23, 2021, 1:47:15 PM3/23/21
to uporta...@apereo.org

Just a reminder that Friday is the deadline for proposing a 30-minute presentation or 5-minute lightning talk for Open Apereo 2021. It will be 100% online, June 7th-9th. Proposing something is easy – you just need a title and a short description.

Find out more and submit your proposal at: http://bit.ly/OpenApereo21CFP

JimH

--

Jim Helwig

uPortal Steering Committee

pronouns:he/him/his

Julien Gribonvald

Mar 24, 2021, 4:58:54 AM3/24/21
to uporta...@apereo.org

Hi folks,

Also we are looking for peoples who would be able to make a presentation of their uPortal instance for 5-10 minutes. We would like to purpose a presentation around different showcases.

Everybody, even from different countries, is welcome. So please contact us.

Julien Gribonvald