uPortal Community Call 6/19 10am ET

Jim Helwig

Jun 17, 2020, 9:42:41 AM6/17/20
to uPortal Community
Hi all,
We will be holding a uPortal Community Call this Friday, 6/19, 10:00-11:30am ET via https://meet.google.com/bus-qpyq-rjn.

Here are the topics we will collectively discuss:
- How has uPortal helped your campus deal with COVID-19 and remote learning/working this past semester?
- Are there additional ways you plan to use uPortal given the uncertainty of the coming semester?
- What does the near term uPortal roadmap look like?

This will not be a formal presentation. This is a collective discussion where we can all share and participate.

Hope to see you then!
JimH

Jim Helwig
uPortal Steering Committee Chair

Jim Helwig

Jun 18, 2020, 5:29:01 PM6/18/20
to uPortal Community
Hello again!

I created a google doc for the community call tomorrow:

It lists our discussion topics and is meant to be a place where we can collaboratively capture our thoughts. If you are on the call tomorrow, please feel free to assist with note taking. Whether or not you can make the call tomorrow, please consider adding your thoughts to the document now. This is an opportunity for us to share with and learn from each other.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

JimH
—