Possible uPortal summit location

Jim Helwig

Aug 30, 2019, 1:37:51 PM8/30/19
to uporta...@apereo.org
Hi all,
We’ve had a fall/winter uPortal summit or meetup several times in recent years, first at UW-Madison in Wisconsin and then at Unicon in Arizona. Our colleagues in the Sakai project have invited us to consider joining them in Orlando Orlando Jan 27-29, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area  The event registration cost would be minimal. We would meet in a separate room, but there would be opportunity to mingle with the Sakai folks or drop in on their sessions.

Who thinks they would be able to attend? Let us know on-list within the next week.  If we get indication that a large handful would be able to make it, we will go ahead and book the space. Actual registration would happen in the coming months.

Thanks,
JimH
—
Jim Helwig
uPSC chair

Steven Ragusa

Aug 30, 2019, 2:38:53 PM8/30/19
to Jim Helwig, uporta...@apereo.org
Texas A&M University will likely send two folks.

Thanks,
Steven