Modernizing Your Portal webinar on 9/25

Benito Gonzalez

Sep 18, 2019, 11:22:36 AM9/18/19
to uPortal Developers, uPortal Community
Hi folks,

Wanted to share a free webinar where Oakland University, Foothill-De Anza, and Unicon discuss portals at a high level. This is targeted at the CIO/executive level.

The right campus portal can have a huge impact on the quality
of your campus users’ online experiences--making sure that your campus
portal has all the right features is critical.

Join Unicon for a complimentary Webinar presenting a panel discussion
about the important issues to consider when choosing or updating a campus
portal.

Sign up for the Panel Discussion: Modernizing Your Campus Portal
(https://www.unicon.net/company/events/modernizing_your_portal_webinar) on
Wednesday, September 25, at 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET. Don’t miss out
on this informative panel discussion with real stories from Foothill-De
Anza College and Oakland University.

Please feel free to share it with others outside or community.

Have a great day!

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.
Voice:  209.777.2754
 Text:  209.777.2754
Email:  bgon...@unicon.net
GitHub:  bjagg
GitLab:  bjagg
BitBucket:  bjagg

Jim Helwig

Sep 18, 2019, 11:27:27 AM9/18/19
to Benito J. Gonzalez, uPortal Developers, uPortal Community
Sounds interesting! If we are not able to make it, will a recording be available?

JimH

—
Jim Helwig
Web Platforms & Services, UW-Madison

Benito Gonzalez

Sep 18, 2019, 1:00:49 PM9/18/19
to Jim Helwig, uPortal Developers, uPortal Community
Yep, I will post a link when it's available -- thanks!!

--bjagg