uPSC nominations open

Jim Helwig

Oct 12, 2020, 3:39:58 PM10/12/20
to uport...@apereo.org

Developers,

Nominations are now open for 2 community representatives and 2 developer representatives on the uPortal Steering Committee to join Benito Gonzalez, Nick Woodle, and Julien Gribonvald who are in the middle of their two-year terms.

We encourage you to consider joining the uPSC! The committee meets by web conference monthly for an hour. You can read more about our responsibilities at https://www.apereo.org/projects/uportal/uportal-steering-committee. Topics we typically discuss include project health, documentation, marketing, communication, and security incident handling. Whether you are a uPortal user, adopter, or developer, your input is valued.

Please consider nominating yourself or someone else to serve on the uPortal Steering Committee. Anyone can be nominated, and nominations should be done on-list by Noon, CST, Monday, October 19.  The actual voting will occur after that by the uPortal Project committers and the uPortal Steering Committee.

JimH

Aaron Grant

Oct 15, 2020, 5:29:27 PM10/15/20
to Jim Helwig, uport...@apereo.org
Hi Jim,

I'd like to nominate Aaron Goodfellow (amgood...@oakland.edu). He's been working on uPortal at Oakland for many years now and has made a number of Soffits with React frontends and Spring Boot APIs. Some of his development can be seen here: https://github.com/Oakland-University (i.e. COVID-19 Health Screening Soffit). I think he'd be a great candidate for the steering committee as a developer representative.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Grant
Interim Director of Enterprise Systems

Christian Cousquer

Oct 18, 2020, 8:58:31 AM10/18/20
to Aaron Grant, Jim Helwig, uport...@apereo.org
Hi jim,

I want to be candidate for the steering committee as a community representative. I’ve been working on uPortal since 2005. I’ve made several services for it and several innovative improvements to it.

Thanks
Christian Cousquer

Benito Gonzalez

Oct 18, 2020, 3:32:12 PM10/18/20
to Christian Cousquer, Aaron Grant, Jim Helwig, uport...@apereo.org
Yay!

Sent from my iPhone

Benito Gonzalez

Oct 19, 2020, 12:58:31 PM10/19/20
to Developers, uPortal, Tran, Jonathan
Hi folks,

I nominate Jonathan Tran!

Best,
--bjagg

Christian Cousquer

Oct 19, 2020, 1:04:17 PM10/19/20
to Benito Gonzalez, Developers, uPortal, Tran, Jonathan

Julien Gribonvald

Oct 20, 2020, 5:35:37 AM10/20/20
to uport...@apereo.org

He contributed on several uPortal projects.

so +1