Now accepting uPSC *Developer* Representative nominations due 8/21

Jim Helwig

Aug 7, 2019, 3:24:03 PM8/7/19
to uPortal Developers
Committers,
Please consider nominating yourself or someone else to serve on the uPortal Steering Committee as a developer representative. We have 2 open developer representative seats that will join Christian Cousquer and Christian Murphy who are continuing their two-year terms.

Only committers can nominate and vote. A list of active committers can be found at https://github.com/Jasig/uPortal/blob/master/docs/COMMITTERS.md

Nominations for the 2 open developer representative seats should be done on-list by 3:00pm, CST, Tuesday August 21st. The vote will be held later that week.

(Note: this is distinct from the parallel process going on for community representatives)

JimH

Chris Beach

Aug 12, 2019, 12:19:27 PM8/12/19
to uPortal Developers
I nominate Benito to be a developer representative on the uPSC!

Christian Cousquer

Aug 13, 2019, 1:17:51 AM8/13/19
to Chris Beach, uPortal Developers
Huge +1 for Benito