Quick list of bundled projects in uPortal-start

Benito Gonzalez

Oct 8, 2019, 7:37:25 PM10/8/19
to uPortal Developers, uPortal Community
Hi folks,

I was tired of looking at the overlays directory in uPortal-start, then search for each related project repo for certain tasks.

Now, uPortal and all the bundled portlets have been tagged with 'uportal-start-bundled'. Bringing up the list is just this easy URL:

Would someone with permission please add the topic to this repo?

Best,
--bjagg

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.
Voice:  209.777.2754
 Text:  209.777.2754
Email:  bgon...@unicon.net
GitHub:  bjagg
GitLab:  bjagg
BitBucket:  bjagg

Julien Gribonvald

Oct 9, 2019, 3:55:02 AM10/9/19
to uport...@apereo.org

Hi Benito,

I would like to help you but I don't have enougth rights for that, I think only someone who is admin on uPortal-contrib can do that !

Thanks,

- Julien

Julien Gribonvald

Andrew Petro