Extend CAS 4.1.x to add Web pages for authenticated users

Yan Zhou

Dec 1, 2016, 1:50:47 PM12/1/16
to CAS Community
Hi there,

I need to add a couple screens to CAS 4.1.x overlay project to extend some functions. These pages are only for authenticated users.  This is _not_ extending CAS flow, I want to add separate JSP pages backed by Spring controllers. These pages have nothing to do with CAS login flow.

But, I cannot get the authenticated user name on these pages, even after I login to CAS successfully, the default CASGenericSuccess.jsp shows user name as ${principal.id} because the underlying action class is retrieving user name from TGT.

How would I get authenticated user id on these separate JSP pages that are part of CAS?

Thx!
Yan

yann

Aug 16, 2017, 9:00:19 AM8/16/17
to CAS Community
Hello,

Did you manage to find a solution to your problem?
I have to add separated pages too, and only managed to be redirected to the login page.
Is there a hack I could do, with the web.xml for example, I didn't see?

Thank you
Yann Lefèvre