Configuration Discovery (/status/discovery) Not Return Attributes

Fahmi L. Ramdhani

Apr 6, 2019, 6:01:32 AM4/6/19
to CAS Community
Hello,

I use CAS version 5.3. I added cas-server-support-discovery-profile dependency to pom.xml

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-server-support-discovery-profile</artifactId>

<version>${cas.version}</version>
</dependency>

Then I tried calling https://cas.example.com/cas/status/discovery, but it does not display a list of available attributes for release. Only return like:

{

"@class": "java.util.LinkedHashMap",

"profile": {

"@class": "org.apereo.cas.discovery.CasServerProfile",

"registeredServiceTypes": {

"@class": "java.util.HashMap",

"CAS Client": "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService"

},

"registeredServiceTypesSupported": {

"@class": "java.util.HashMap",

"SAML2 Service Provider": "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",

"WS Federation Relying Party": "org.apereo.cas.ws.idp.services.WSFederationRegisteredService",

"OpenID Connect Relying Party": "org.apereo.cas.services.OidcRegisteredService",

"OAuth2 Client": "org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.services.OAuthRegisteredService",

"CAS Client": "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService"

},

"multifactorAuthenticationProviderTypesSupported": {

"@class": "java.util.HashMap",

"mfa-gauth": "Google Authenticator",

"mfa-swivel": "Swivel Secure",

"mfa-authy": "Authy",

"mfa-radius": "RADIUS (RSA,WiKID)",

"mfa-u2f": "FIDO U2F",

"mfa-azure": "Microsoft Azure",

"mfa-duo": "Duo Security"

},

"delegatedClientTypesSupported": [

"java.util.HashSet",

[

"OAuth20Client",

"OAuth10Client",

"FoursquareClient",

"TwitterClient",

"QQClient",

"OrcidClient",

"FacebookClient",

"OkClient",

"FormClient",

"CasProxyReceptor",

"GitHubClient",

"BitbucketClient",

"KeycloakOidcClient",

"WordPressClient",

"OidcClient",

"WindowsLiveClient",

"VkClient",

"LinkedIn2Client",

"YahooClient",

"WechatClient",

"Google2Client",

"StravaClient",

"GenericOAuth20Client",

"AzureAdClient",

"GoogleOidcClient",

"CasOAuthWrapperClient",

"WeiboClient",

"PayPalClient",

"DropBoxClient",

"SAML2Client",

"IndirectBasicAuthClient",

"CasClient"

]

]

}
}

How to configure so that the attributes available for release are displayed in /status/discovery? I want to change the list of available drop-down attributes in CAS Management.

Thank you
Fahmi

Fahmi L. Ramdhani

Apr 6, 2019, 1:51:27 PM4/6/19
to CAS Community
I solved this problem. Add configuration to cas.properties:
cas.authn.jdbc.query[0].principalAttributeList = uid,username,name,email