default locale setting

Mohsen Ebrahimi

Apr 15, 2018, 4:39:14 AM4/15/18
to CAS Community
Hi
I have an issue with setting default locale. I set default locale to fa in cas.properties but still pages' language is in english. Is there any extra config for that?
Currently I replaced messages.properties with _fa version to change default language! :)
Another question: can I set custom css per locale. In Persian page direction should be RTL though one css for all language will not work.
Thanks

M. Reza Ganji

Apr 15, 2018, 5:57:49 AM4/15/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi

You can create a custom theme and interface and leave it in the CAS directory before compile. I have done it with Maven and it works fine for me.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Mohsen Ebrahimi

Apr 15, 2018, 9:44:04 AM4/15/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

I already did. The issue is localization does'nt work properly. My question is: Why setting cas.locale.defaultValue=fa in configs does not change the default language to Persian?

Thank you

M. Reza Ganji

Apr 15, 2018, 7:40:13 PM4/15/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

Meysam Shirazi

Jul 28, 2019, 4:26:49 AM7/28/19
to CAS Community, itc...@gmail.com
I'v test default locale in version 3.5.7 but it's not working for me too! I'm debugging the code so I see that it's set correctly in org.apereo.cas.configuration.model.webapp.LocaleProperties also in org.apereo.cas.config.CasWebAppConfiguration but it seems that something changed because of some http headers such as Accept-Language and so on.