Add new field in CasLogin.

Anurag Richharia

Feb 17, 2020, 4:46:32 AM2/17/20
to CAS Community
Hi all,

I am trying to add multitenacy to my application.I want to add new field on Login and provide the value at backend.
Can i bind new field value with UserPasswordCredentials?

Can we add new field during cas Login?

Jérôme LELEU

Feb 17, 2020, 4:58:40 AM2/17/20
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi,

You may have custom fields on your login page which are available in the UsernamePasswordCredentials: https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/v6.1.4/webapp/cas-server-webapp-resources/src/main/resources/templates/fragments/loginform.html#L110
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Anurag Richharia

Feb 17, 2020, 6:08:13 AM2/17/20
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi ,

Can you please confirm which version of CAS allows the custom field?