CAS Login Page Cutomization

Lionel Samuel

May 23, 2018, 12:02:42 AM5/23/18
to CAS Community
We are planning of customizing the CAS login page --- would anyone know of a resource that lists the files for us to update?

I'm a bit lost -- as I don't see a master file that builds the login page (it probably me still getting used to the changes from v3 to v5.2)

src/main/resources/messages.properties
src/main/resources/cas-theme-default.properties
src/main/resources/templates/casLoginView.html
src/main/resources/templates/casLoginMessageView.html

David Curry

May 23, 2018, 8:01:29 AM5/23/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
These two threads are somewhat helpful:

Assuming you're making new templates, most of your work will probably get done in layout.html, fragments/bottom.html, and fragments/loginform.html.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728david...@newschool.edu

The New School

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Andy Ng

May 23, 2018, 10:20:21 AM5/23/18
to CAS Community
Still waiting for glorious day that this page:
to come to live :)

- Andy

David Curry

Lionel Samuel

May 24, 2018, 1:54:21 PM5/24/18
to CAS Community
Thanks David :)

This was exactly what we needed.

Much appreciated...........

Lionel Samuel

May 24, 2018, 1:57:49 PM5/24/18
to CAS Community
Echoing Andy :)

Andy -- thank you also for your all your posts -- we have googled on  issues we faced -- your, David, and a few others have posted responses that were extremely helpful! Apereo should have a lists of names to recognize those that have been very supportive of the CAS community.

Andy Ng

May 24, 2018, 9:18:46 PM5/24/18
to CAS Community
:)