Commiting to GIT (my CAS Overlay)

Y Levine

May 18, 2018, 6:53:07 PM5/18/18
to CAS Community
I have the CAS Overlay building and configures on my server.

We have a University gitlab, what is the best practices to commit this to the local gitlab? We would need to commit the pom.xml, cas.properties etc.

David Curry

May 18, 2018, 7:09:35 PM5/18/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
Personally, I made branches for our Dev, Test, and Prod deployments, and pushed the whole thing to our gitlab. Adding features in Dev and moving them through Test and Prod then just becomes an exercise in merging.

--Dave

David A. Curry,  CISSP
Director of Information Security
The New School - Information Technology
71 Fifth Ave., 9th Fl. ~ New York, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728david...@newschool.edu
Sent from my phone; please excuse typos and inane auto-corrections.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG