[cas-5.2.2] Ldap Property change is not reflecting after refresh

Soumya Tripathy

Mar 29, 2018, 2:22:47 AM3/29/18
to CAS Community
Hi all,
I have enabled cas monitor endpoints. When I add a new saml provider cas.authn.pac4j.saml[1] and hit the /status/refresh endpoint the new saml provider is appearing in UI.
But when I add a new ldap provider cas.authn.ldap[1] the ldap authentication is not working for new domain.

In the log file I can see it is not considering the new ldap provider.

I was just looking at the source code of LdapAuthenticationConfiguration

@Bean
public Collection<AuthenticationHandler> ldapAuthenticationHandlers() {
       final Collection<AuthenticationHandler> handlers = new HashSet<>();

        casProperties.getAuthn().getLdap()
               .stream()

There is no @RefreshScope annotation over the ldapAuthenticationHandlers()

Is it intentional or am I missing any configuration?

Thanks,
Soumya