A rumor about CAS loosing ADFS integration

Toby Archer

Sep 7, 2018, 10:29:21 AM9/7/18
to CAS Community
There is a rumor roaming around my office right now that Microsoft is terminating some SDK that CAS uses to integrate with ADFS. I can't seem to get to the root of it, as with all rumors everyone heard it from some one else, and some one heard it from an official blog post, though no one knows which one. I've searched around the internet and haven't found anything. So I figured I would ask here for clarification: Is there any validity to said rumor? Or is CAS's integration with ADFS perfectly fine?

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 25, 2018, 3:21:58 AM9/25/18
to CAS Community
The CAS integration with ADFS is fine. Though "Perfectly" is perhaps too strong a word :) But seriously, there is no basis to the rumor AFAIK. You're probably thinking of the Azure MFA SDK, whose integration is one that was removed from CAS about 8-9 months ago.