Extract custom attributes from IdP

Carlos Saavedra Martín

Aug 3, 2018, 9:53:59 AM8/3/18
to CAS Community
Hello,

I try to authenticate a user with a IdP and use the custom IdP attributes to sign on the SP. Please could you tell me the way to extract the custom attributes from the IdP response.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

Matthew Uribe

Aug 3, 2018, 10:31:11 AM8/3/18
to cas-...@apereo.org

---
The information contained in this e-mail is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the addressees named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited, and please notify us immediately and return the original message to us at the address above.

Thank you.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

Carlos Saavedra Martín

Aug 6, 2018, 11:38:40 AM8/6/18
to CAS Community
Thanks for your replay, but I need integrate my SP with a existing and not reconfigurable IdP. With this scenario, I need extract the IdP custom attributes from the IdP request. Please, could you confirm me that this is the configuration I need.

Thanks in advance.