Jackson Kotlin Warning on Startup

Wickham, Jeremy

Feb 13, 2020, 4:44:36 PM2/13/20
to cas-...@apereo.org

I am looking upgrade our CAS environment to 6.1.x and I am currently ironing out all of my errors/warnings. There is one warning I’m receiving

WARN [org.springframework.http.converter.json.Jackson2ObjectMapperBuilder] - <For Jackson Kotlin classes support please add "com.fasterxml.jackson.module:jackson-module-kotlin" to the classpath>

Is this something I should be concerned about? I see this warning on startup. I see that the class is used in some tests, but not in actual code. Just want to put my mind at ease as I’m upgrading our production environment.

Cheers,

 -Jeremy

________________________

Jeremy Wickham

Senior Systems Analyst

Mississippi State University

jeremy....@msstate.edu

Jérôme Steve

Feb 14, 2020, 3:53:06 AM2/14/20
to cas-...@apereo.org
Hi Jeremy,
If you are using overlay add this dependency in your build.gradle file :
compile "com.fasterxml.jackson.module:jackson-module-kotlin:${project.jacksonModuleKotlin}"

Jérôme.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG