CAS 5.2 login with UPN removing domain

dag

Apr 11, 2018, 11:26:10 AM4/11/18
to CAS Community
Hi all,

I've configured Apereo CAS 5.2, and it's running fine using UPN.
However is there any parameter to include in cas.properties config file to allow authenticacion through UPN without typing the domain name?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

William E.

Apr 11, 2018, 6:42:41 PM4/11/18
to CAS Community
We use ldap and used an ldap filter on uid or'ed with upn.  Ldap search syntax.

Like so:

cas.authn.ldap[0].userFilter=(|(uid={user})(upn={user}))

-William

Daniel Arnal

Apr 12, 2018, 3:40:00 AM4/12/18
to cas-...@apereo.org
Thanks for your comment William.

I've in cas.properties:

cas.authn.ldap[0].userFilter=(|(uid={user})(userprincipalname={user}))
cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeId=userprincipalname

It seems upn is not allowed in this version. Anyway, the filter it's not working. I've to type user@domain to login yet :(

Any other trick please?

Regards.

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG

William E.

Apr 12, 2018, 2:00:40 PM4/12/18
to CAS Community
Try this:

cas.authn.ldap[0].principalAttributeList=uid,userprincipalname

Instead of this: