CAS Spring Cloud Rest, Properties not functioning

John

Feb 17, 2022, 3:10:01 PM2/17/22
to CAS Community
So converting to using a rest api, the following cas properties have no affect nor are used,

cas.spring.cloud.rest.basic-auth-username= cas.spring.cloud.rest.basic-auth-password= cas.spring.cloud.rest.method= cas.spring.cloud.rest.headers=Header1:Value1;Header2:Value2

The only one that works is

cas.spring.cloud.rest.url=

and cas reaches out but because our api requires auth it doesn't start, if I remove the authetication from our API it works great. I also added some debug code to our API and in fact the username, password, and headers are never sent during cas boot up.

Do the properties maybe have a typo or is this a bug?

Thanks

John

Feb 17, 2022, 3:35:05 PM2/17/22
to CAS Community, John