Using CAS for windows authentication

M. Reza Ganji

Apr 7, 2018, 10:07:25 PM4/7/18
to CAS Community
Is it possible to use CAS for windows authentication?
For example, logging in to CAS before windows starts the session.

I have looked at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Windows_Authentication and  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spnego and  https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/SPNEGO-Authentication.html
But it works as SSO with CAS after user logs in with AD credentials. I want user to login with CAS.

Thank you for your help in advance

Man H

Apr 8, 2018, 12:02:41 PM4/8/18
to cas-...@apereo.org